It is very important to me that you make the right choice in tutoring. That is why here you can find the answers to the most common questions I get.
What are your prices for one-to-one music lessons online?
- Currently lessons are held only [ONLINE]
- 1st lesson HALF PRICE
- 10 lesson block booking, gives you a 10% DISCOUNT.
- for 30-minute lessons, contact us through our [CONTACT FORM]
See current prices for the lessons HERE.
What are your prices for online consultations?
- Please bear in mind that I promise to ALWAYS give you FREE online support – no matter whether you are a paying student or not. You can gain access by signing up HERE.
What ages do you teach?
- I teach students of ALL ages. It is never too late to start learning, and as for the younger ones – if you’re in doubt they’re ready, that’s why I offer my first lesson for half price. Different children develop differently and have various interests . I can accurately advise you after your first lesson if your child is ready to start and what development you can expect. The age range I have taught so far is 4-75!
Are youDBS (formerly CRB) checked?
- I am DBS checked and have received training in Child Protection Awareness. That is because having a safe environment to study in is one of the key components to progress.
Do you prepare children for GCSE/A levels and other exams?
- Yes, I do. While progress relies heavily on how much practise the student puts in, I am a trained professionals and can ensure you or your child will achieve the most they can. I also prepare students for ABRSM, Trinity and Rockschool exams. So far 100% of my students have gotten a Distinction in their exams.
How much time do I have to practise?
- While practicing more will definitely benefit your progress, even 5 minutes per day can make a massive difference. This is due to the new muscles you’re using when you start learning, therefore more often and less intense practise is better than a long practise once per week.